Image Map

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Been awhile...

Geeze laweeze- we've been busy!! I can't believe I haven't posted on this thing since March! Georgie is a full on blonde now- started crawling a few weeks ago and will likely walk before we know it. He eats pretty much anything that is put in front of him- he's a good eater- perhaps too good of an eater.

FW has decided to go back to school and finish a masters in teaching while I'll continue to work at Project Horizon for another year. We're in the process of working out an arrangement where I can work part of time in the office and spend the rest of my hours working from home so I can be with Georgie.

I'll attempt to catch up with the pictures, but for the most part, I'll just try to do better from now on!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...