Image Map

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A new commitment... for real this time...

okay- so I admit I suck at blogging about my little family. even now that I'm a full time stay at home mom, I'll still be honest with myself and doubt that I'll actually keep this thing posted with the happenings of the Willis Family.

so. that said. I'm turning this into a picture blog. not a second photography blog necessarily, just one picture a day. no more. no less. it may have an explanation. it may not. check it out, or don't. either way- I'm doin' it.

a picture a day keeps the boredom away.

2 comments:

The Wilsons said...

I'm lovin' it! :) (Of course, it also makes me wish I had your mad photography skills, but I always wish that anyway! :))

Tosh and Brandi said...

I sure can't keep updating a blog either-- how do people have TIME??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...